Podcasts. I do them. I live them. I love them. My latest show is Man School and I used to host The Gentlemen’s Club with Caleb Bacon. I also guest on other programs. Here’s a list of shows I guested on from 2010-2012. [Here’s a link to the 2013 edition!]
* I went in-studio for Chris Gore’s PodCRASH.
* The PodCRASH Awards!
* My third PodKatz.
* I competed in DreamTweet and did poorly.
* I co-hosted PodCrash Live at iO West in Hollywood!
* I sat in with the guys from Shoddy Radio and had a real fun time.
* I made my 2nd appearance on Giovanni’s GIO Podcast.
* Talking sex with Monica Hamburg over at The S+M Rants show.
* I Skyped into The Tower of Sour hosted by the Mike Saints.
* I sat down with Dan Katz and Rebecca Corry for my third time on the PodKatz.
* Cameron and Kevin had me on Raise Your Spirits via Skype.
* Chris Gore PodCRASHEd my show, thus I podcrashed his.
* Talking about me on Creating Sparks.
* Getting NSFW on the Plan X Network.
* I briefly dropped into Talking Questions.
* I returned for my second appearance on The Michael Show.
* I’m talking television with The King of TV himself on The Paul Goebel Show.
* I had a really fun Skype session over at The Chris Taylor Show.
* My NSFW Late 2011 MP3 Tour marches on with a return trip to Dan Katz’s PodKatz.
* I was a guest on the very NSFW/offensive/awesome Terrible Friends podcast.
* My Earwolf debut was on a show I listen to every week: Jeff Ullrich’s Wolf Den.
* I guested on The Michael Show #103.
* Jordan Harbinger and I did our 2nd round (my 3rd) at the Pretty Good Podcast.
* I brought Dating Coach Jordan Harbinger to The Pretty Good Podcast so that he could talk seriously and women and I could crack wise on PGP #501.
* Comicalcast: I did a twenty minute phone interview with Martin Willis. In which he asks me about me. Great topic!
* I did an episode of Dan “Tabasco Ears” Katz’ podcast: Podkatz.
* I appeared alongside Justin Worsham and Kevin Miller on their Second Funniest Podcast. First funniest (according to both they and I) is Never Not Funny.
* Dan Dominguez, Paul Jay and Jen Goldberg are The Biggest Mistake. Was their biggest mistake having me as a guest?
* Sean Green’s The Green Room is the only only green room which matters.
* My old podcast partner, Tim Hammer, and I stopped by The Pretty Good Podcast with Randy Wang and Gina Grad to drop some gentlemenly knowledge on PGP #130.
* Adam Carolla SuperFan Giovanni Giorgio had me on his Loveline-loving program: The GIO Podcast.
* I spoke about working in television Writer’s Rooms on subscription-only episode of On The Page with PIlar Alessandra and Matt Belknap.